Reliable Sizing. Made Easy.
Get automatically the most accurate centerline, get reliable measurements and keep focus on what matters : your interventional strategy
- Runs on conventional PC (Windows 7/10) or MAC (Mac OS 10.7+)
- Uses standard DICOM CT scanner data (from CDs, external hard drives, PACS)
- Produces a precise 3D image of selected vessel, isolated from other organs, in few clicks
- Simplifies anatomical measurements along the vessel centerline
- Guides the operator through the choice of a therapeutic strategy
- Generates the proper sizing worksheet ready to print or send
- Records the sizing process and manage patient data follow-up for rigourous traceability
- Makes pictures and video recording easy for clinical case presentation
- Produces a 3D endoscopic view of selected vessel
Just Follow the Workflow.
You already know how to use EndoSize, just follow the workflow !
EndoSize is designed by surgeons for surgeons and field professionals. And that's why it's efficient and user-friendly.
Now for fenestrated endograft sizing !
Customize your device
- Size your custom endograft device
- Pick the fenestrations and go !
- Get the feedback instantly. Visualize the 3D model of your custom endograft inside the patient data.
Save Time, Do it Yourself and Share.
Manage the follow-up of your clinical procedures, archive patient data, and share sizing data and videos anywhere
Import, Export, Share.
- Import pre- and post-operative CT data from anywhere (CD, external drive, or your PACS) to your database.
- Manage your patient data easily to track your procedures, organize clinical trials, or set reminders anytime.
- Export 3D rendering videos, pdf sizing reports containing sizing sheets, screenshots, your interventional strategy and the selected stentgraft references. Then just order your devices.
- Share your clinical cases, train interns, and educate patients through impressive media.
Clinically-validated device. Like no other.
Use a CE-marked and FDA 510(k) cleared medical device software for planning complex procedures
- Preoperative predictive factors of aneurysmal regression using the reporting standards for endovascular aortic aneurysm repair. Kaladji A, et al. J Vasc Surg. 2012 May;55(5):1287-95
- Evolution of the upper and lower landing site after endovascular aortic aneurysm repair. Kaladji A, et al. J Vasc Surg. 2012 Jan;55(1):24-32
- Quantification of deformations during endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair using finite element simulation. Cemil Göksu, et al. FDA / NHLBI / NSF Workshop on Computer Methods for Medical Devices, 2011 Sept 7-9
- Sizing for endovascular aneurysm repair: clinical evaluation of a new automated three-dimensional software. Kaladji A, et al. Ann Vasc Surg. 2010 Oct;24(7):912-20
Answers to your needs. Fast.
Who we are
- Therenva SAS is an ISO13485-certified medical device software company founded in 2007 as a spin-off from the French National Institute for Health.
- Award-winning company : We provide dedicated innovative software solutions for computer-assisted surgery, especially in the cardiovascular field, making clinical practices more safe, more intuitive and more effective.
How we serve
- Installation : EndoSize can be installed online. For your convenience, we can deliver EndoSize pre-installed Mac or PC stations.
- Support & Training : We are a team of experienced professionals committed to provide all the support and guidance needed to our customers through online assistance and sizing workshops.
- Updates : We improve EndoSize continuously to always provide up-to-date tools for your clinical practice. Updates are made online automatically.
Partnership with Ansys Inc
Therenva is partnering with ANSYS, Inc, the world leader in engineering simulation, towards the introduction of realistic patient-specific biomechanical simulation solutions in clinical routine.
EndoSize on Tablet Devices
The unlimited version of EndoSize is now running on new tablet devices. Cross-platform and light, yet powerful, EndoSize is the most flexible solution for sizing anywhere, anytime !
New features for complex cases
The last EndoSize version is now providing new easy-to-use features for sizing complex cases: a clock-position tool for FEVAR, an automatic outer-curve length measurement tool for tortuous arteries, a virtual endoscopic view feature useful for dissection cases or follow-up evaluation... Try it here !
Tutorial video : Basic sizing in less than 10 minutes
Watch this video to learn the basic steps of a planning procedure with EndoSize.